Welcome to the Tamarack customer referral Program!
The legal T&Cs are listed on this page, but the basics are as follows:
When you refer an eligible Cessna CitationJet CJ, CJ1, CJ1+, M2, CJ2, CJ2+, CJ3 or CJ3+ aircraft owner to Tamarack and they purchase and install Active Winglets within 90 days, you’ll receive a $2,000 USD referral bonus.
The referral has to be a current eligible aircraft owner and not someone already known to us or our installation partners.
Obviously, terms and conditions apply to this Program and we want to avoid any conflicts of interest, so please read these binding terms and conditions carefully:
The Tamarack Customer Referral Program Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the Tamarack Customer Referral Program, herein after referred to as “Program” for short. The Program is run by Tamarack Aerospace Group, or “Tamarack”.
The parties referred to below are you (the “Referrer”) and the person you’ve referred (the “Referred Aircraft Owner” or “Owner”).
To be eligible for a referral bonus, you, as a participant in the Program must agree to be bound by the rules described below.
You, the Referrer:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or otherwise of legal age.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Cannot be an employee, agent or sub-agent of Tamarack.
- Cannot be an employee, agent or sub-agent of one of our authorized installation providers.
- Cannot be an employee or relative of the aircraft owner.
- Cannot refer yourself.
The Referred Aircraft Owner you are referring must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an existing Cessna CitationJet owner (model C525, C525A, or C525B).
- Cannot already be a current Tamarack customer or prospect.
- Cannot already be a current customer or prospect at one of our authorized installation partners.
- Must execute a purchase and sales agreement and make the deposit payment with Tamarack or one of our authorized installation providers within 90 days of referral submission.
Program terms include, but are not limited to:
- Offer valid only in the continental United States.
- Offer only valid where not prohibited by applicable law.
- Referral can only be submitted to the Customer Referral Program through Tamarack’s website.
- Only the person who creates the referral is considered the referrer.
- There can only be one referral per submission.
- Maximum number of referrals is 10 per person.
- If you participate in the Program then a referral bonus will be given for each eligible referral, subject to the limitations under the Program terms.
- Referral bonus payment will be made by Tamarack to the Referrer within 30 days after the Active Winglet installation is completed and paid for in full, whichever is later.
- If you receive a referral bonus, you are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees resulting from it.
- By participating in the Program, you release Tamarack and its agents from all liability, including, without limitation, with respect to the referral bonus and the Program.
- Tamarack will make the final determination as to Customer Referral Program eligibility.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Customer Referral Program will be resolved by Tamarack in its sole discretion.
As a condition of participation in the Program you agree:
- to only refer qualified aircraft owners that you personally know, and to not use lists of CitationJet owners as a source for your referral.
- to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws.
- to avoid any conflicts of interest with your employer.
- not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive.
- not to engage in any mass marketing, mailings, email communications or outreach to aircraft owners.
- not use any automated tools or “bots” to make referral submissions to Tamarack’s website.
- not to contact Tamarack or one of its authorized installers to determine the eligibility of a Referred Aircraft Owner.
- not to represent or warrant the capabilities or the benefits of the winglets to a Referred Aircraft Owner.
- the Program and your participation are governed by Idaho law.
Tamarack reserves that right to suspend you as participant from the Program at any time and reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Program at any time.