Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is a dynamic and fast-paced aircraft modification company seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager. This position is best suited for those with a passion for sales and aviation.
Tamarack’s distinctive corporate culture strives to achieve excellence by offering work that is uniquely challenging and stimulating while nurturing professional development. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is inspired by creating innovative solutions in a diverse multi-disciplinary team environment.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with your experience. Your privacy is important to us, and your information will remain confidential.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing sales, engaging with leads, closing sales, meeting pre-determined sales targets, and increasing our market share.
Tamarack’s strategy sets forth specific goals when launching new products into new markets by using additional channels. As the Sales Manager, you will be a critical member of our team during our current growth phase.
If your goal is to become a significant team member working with an elite, highly experienced development and production support team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
· Implement strategic sales plans and successfully achieve business objectives.
· Present sales strategies and market analyses to the Tamarack leadership team.
· Develop an operating sales division budget that meets business goals.
· Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals.
· Complete market research and analyze results to adjust sales strategy for maximum success.
· Measure and report to the leadership team on sales performance relative to business goals.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients.
· Work closely with the Marketing Department to optimize outreach and drive sales.
· Represent Tamarack at dealer sponsored events, major industry tradeshows (such as NBAA), and owner organization conventions (such as Citation Jet Pilots Association).
· Deliver presentations on Tamarack technology and programs at industry events.
· Ensure that leads, sales activity and outcomes are tracked in our CRM tools in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must hold at least Commercial Pilot’s License (turbine time preferred).
- Experience using CRM software.
- Background knowledge and experience in the Aviation Industry.
- Must have previous experience in a senior sales position with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members in all Departments.
- Must possess a natural ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Must demonstrate advanced negotiating skills to close on critical sales contracts.
- Must possess excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Candidate must have a US Passport, or the ability to obtain a US Passport.
Periodic travel should be expected.
Your privacy is important to us so your information will remain confidential.
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer.