Tamarack Aerospace Group is a dynamic and fast-paced aircraft modification company seeking a highly motivated Sales Support Specialist. This position is best suited for those with a passion for sales and aviation.
Tamarack’s distinctive culture strives to achieve excellence by offering work that is uniquely challenging and stimulating while nurturing professional development. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an attention to detail and ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with your experience. Your privacy is important to us, and your information will remain confidential.
In this role, you will be key to our team’s success by being responsible for supporting our sales team with sales-related data processing, order tracking, and manage customer accounts in our CRM, preparing sales agreements, and procuring new leads.
If your goal is to become a significant contributor in our team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Handle initial customer inquiries
- Compile daily lists of leads and delegate them to sales team
- Maintain and update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program
- Performing data entry duties in regards to metrics, sales figures and other key data
- Providing assistance to management team members and executives as needed
- Creating and processing sales orders in a timely manner
- Assist in creating sales materials and provide reports to the sales department.
- Coordinate scheduling with clients and sales team members
- Customer-service oriented
- High attention to detail
- Sales background desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and including intermediate Excel capabilities
- High time management abilities and ability to manage several independent tasks efficiently and quickly
- Associates Degree or higher
Your privacy is important to us so your information will remain confidential.
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer.