Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc., a dynamic and fast paced aircraft modification company, is seeking a highly motivated Social Media Coordinator / Technical Writer who desires to become part of a company involved in providing revolutionary improvements in the performance of business jets and beyond.
Tamarack Aerospace’s unique corporate culture is one that strives towards achieving excellence in challenging and stimulating work while offering ample opportunities for professional development. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter inspired by the excitement of creating innovative solutions in a diverse and dynamic multi-disciplinary team environment.
Sandpoint, Idaho is known as a destination resort town and is part of several historic small towns in the area with active communities rich with arts and culture and numerous noteworthy restaurants. Sandpoint is positioned on the scenic Lake Pend Oreille, the largest body of water in Idaho, yielding several types of summer recreational activities and boating. With the surrounding mountains and geographical location, Sandpoint has exceptional snowboarding, skiing, and snowmobiling opportunities during the winter months. In close proximity, the national forests contain notable species of wildlife, expanding the outdoor activities.
If your goal is to become a significant team member working with an elite, highly experienced development and production support team, send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
You’ll find we offer competitive compensation/benefits commensurate with your experience.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR / TECHNICAL WRITER
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. seeks to recruit an experienced SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR / TECHNICAL WRITER. Tamarack’s digital and social media program is designed to reach target audiences strategically, amplifying campaign themes, calls-to-action, and the influence of key milestones.
The ideal candidate is experienced with developing a unified branding scheme, providing timely social media content plans, calendars and editorial while understanding the priorities of holistic promotional campaigns. This person will work with the head of the department to ensure content is engaging and cohesive and goes live on a regular and timely basis across all key platforms. The candidate will use performance data to iterate and evolve social media content for higher levels of engagement both in real time and testing for future initiatives. The candidate must be highly creative, flexible and responsive, with exceptional editing and writing skills and have experience with video and photo editing software and tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator. The SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR / TECHNICAL WRITER must be capable of formulating and writing blog posts and other editorial content for use as website and newsletter content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leverage social media to influence customers and partners.
- Act as community coordinator for all social channels.
- Develop insightful, interesting and engaging content and post several times a week on B2B platforms – LinkedIn and Twitter – as well as Facebook and Instagram.
- Using social media analysis tools to identify top conversations, trends, and influencers.
- Run effective social media digital advertising campaigns
- Provide quarterly metrics reports to measure and optimize performance month over month.
- Identify opportunities and write on relevant topics for website and newsletter content.
- Under general direction, plan and execute the social media content in support of Social Media goals.
- Develop & nurture relationships with Tamarack partners/ambassadors stimulating enthusiasm & cooperation in social engagement to support & promote Tamarack innovation showcases, campaigns, events and other activities.
- Implement an engagement strategy that focuses on initiating conversations, building rapport, and influencing follower and partner behavior.
- Analyze performance data on a regular basis to make improvements to content creation and communicate findings and best practices in a daily, bi-weekly and/or monthly report.
- Manage social media video [e.g., live streaming, IG Live, FB Live, Twitter, Live, etc.] including set-up, filming and editing.
- Coordinate department-wide campaigns and event-based promotions.
- Work with head of department to establish and maintain an authentic social voice that enhances Tamarack’s brand, increases the effectives of social media strategies and improves the partner and follower experience.
Basic Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in social media branding
- Minimum of 1 year experience in production / video editing experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with performance data analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Media, Marketing, or Communications or equivalent experience
- Technical and explanatory writing skills
- Proven understanding of social media best practices and a strategic approach to utilizing a wide range of new and emerging platforms
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Able to discern the needs and interests of a niche target market and provide meaningful content
- Able to track and leverage key performance indicators while understanding the rapidly changing social media landscape
- Background knowledge and experience in the aviation industry preferred
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Your privacy is important to us so your information will remain confidential.
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer.