Tamarack Aerospace Group, a dynamic and fast paced aircraft modification company, is seeking a highly motivated Electrical Systems Engineer who desires to become part of a team involved in providing revolutionary improvements in the performance of business jets and beyond.
As an Engineer with Tamarack Aerospace Group you can expect to work on the research and design of aerospace electrical and electromechanical systems, participate in environmental qualification testing, take part in flight test data acquisition and data reduction, write technical certification documents, and assist in manufacturing, installation, and product life cycle ongoing support. Tamarack Aerospace’s unique corporate culture is one that strives towards achieving excellence in challenging and stimulating work while offering ample opportunities for professional development. Tamarack particularly values curiosity, integrity, and enthusiasm for learning via hands-on experience. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter motivated to create innovative solutions and will also thrive in a diverse and dynamic multi-disciplinary team environment.
Tamarack is located in Sandpoint, Idaho, which is known as a destination resort town. Sandpoint boasts active communities rich with arts, culture, and numerous noteworthy restaurants and breweries. Sandpoint sits on the shore of scenic Lake Pend Oreille, the largest body of water in Idaho, and is surrounded by public lands with a vast and growing network of trails all your outdoor activities. Tamarack is located 12 miles from the village of Schweitzer Mountain Resort, which provides access to exceptional winter sports. Coeur d’Alene, Idaho is located just 45 miles to the south and Spokane, Washington is 72 miles to the southwest, offering additional unique destination cities with more attractions.
If your goal is to become a significant team member, working with an elite, highly experienced development and production support team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. You’ll find we offer competitive compensation/benefits commensurate with your experience.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER I
Job Description: Support the design, development and certification of new aircraft modifications. Perform analysis, support testing and prepare documentation for a range of electromechanical systems. Specific tasks include:
- Support new product development of flight systems
- Design and implement hardware and software solutions for ground and flight test
- Install instrumentation for data acquisition
- Conduct ground, bench, and flight test, data reduction, and analysis
- Generate and review wiring diagrams, bill of materials, and installation drawings
- Draft test proposals, test results, analysis reports, and certification reports
- Review technical drawings and service documents to ensure compliance with engineering specifications and regulations
- Applicant must be highly motivated, willing to work in fast paced environment, and have interest in aviation industry
- Applicant must show general knowledge of engineering design process and methods
- Applicant must have experience using SOLIDWORKS, Altium or OrCad (or similar), SPICE, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Coding experience is preferred
- Applicant must demonstrate good technical writing skills and must be able to communicate clearly and effectively within a multi-disciplinary team structure. Fluency in written and spoken English is required
B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer. Passport and a driver’s license required.
Your privacy is important to us so your information will remain confidential.
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer.