Aerospace Assembly Technician
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. in Sandpoint, Idaho is currently seeking full-time aerospace assembly technicians to join our team.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for assembling production articles in accordance with approved engineering drawings, process specifications, and work instructions. Depending on skills, other functions may be assigned by manager.
Mandatory Attributes and Skills:
- Exceptional attitude and work ethic.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Team oriented, dependable, punctual, trustworthy and present self with professionalism.
- Trainable and willing to learn.
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to use hand and power tools including various measuring instruments.
- Basic computer skills to access engineering drawings, process specifications, and other reference material.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs. (occasional)
- Extended periods of standing
Preferable Attributes and Skills:
- Metal fabrication, drilling, riveting a plus
- Experience with blueprint reading is not mandatory but preferred.
- Individuals with aviation related manufacturing experience may be given preference.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pay commensurate with experience and skill.
- Hourly Position
- Benefits available after probationary period
If your goal is to become a significant member, working with an elite team, send your resume to email@example.com for consideration. You’ll find we offer competitive compensation/benefits commensurate with your experience.
Your privacy is important to us so your information will remain confidential.
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer.