Tamarack Aerospace Group seeks to hire A&P Mechanics to install Active Winglet Technology on corporate jets.
A&P Mechanics will be responsible for all aspects of the installation Tamarack’s innovative load-alleviating technology on corporate Jets. Perform in-process inspections for maintenance performed by other mechanics. Assist mechanics involved in the structural and electrical aspects of installing ATLAS®.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- Must have at least 6 years Aircraft Maintenance experience
- Must have own tools
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and wire diagrams
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Cessna Citation Jet (525) experience
- Aircraft finish painting
Your privacy is important to us so your information will remain confidential.
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer.