Tamarack Aerospace Group seeks to hire Aircraft Structure Mechanics to install Active Winglet Technology on corporate jets.
Aircraft Structures Mechanics will primarily be responsible for all aspects of the structural installation of wing extensions and winglets as well the installation, balance and rigging of control surface and associated components.
- Must have at least 4 years aircraft structural repair or modification experience
- Must have own tools
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- FAA Airframe License
- Cessna Citation Jet (525) experience
- Aircraft electrical wiring
- Aircraft finish painting
Your privacy is important to us so your information will remain confidential.
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer.