Tamarack Aerospace Group seeks to hire Aircraft Electricians to install Active Winglet Technology on corporate jets.
Aircraft Electricians will primarily be responsible for all aspects of the electrical installation of Tamarack’s innovative load-alleviating technology.
- Must have at least 4 years aircraft electrical/avionic systems experience.
- Must have own tools
- Must have the ability to read and interpret wire diagrams
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- FAA Airframe License
- Cessna Citation Jet (525) experience
Your privacy is important to us so your information will remain confidential.
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer.