Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. in Sandpoint, Idaho is currently seeking full-time production assemblers to join our team.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for properly assembling, fastening, and installing parts according to blue prints and work instructions. Depending on skills, other functions may be assigned by manager.
Mandatory Attributes and Skills:
- Exceptional attitude and work ethic.
- Team oriented, dependable, punctual, trustworthy and present self with professionalism.
- Trainable and willing to learn.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to use hand and power tools including various measuring instruments.
- Basic computer skills to access aircraft drawings, processes, and other reference material.
- Valid Driver’s License
Preferable Attributes and Skills:
- Experience with blueprint reading is not mandatory but preferred.
- Although not specifically required, individuals with past aviation/assembly experience may be given preference.
- Pay commensurate with experience and skill.
- Send qualified resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration: Email submission only.
- Turn resumes and cover letter in no later than 1/12/2018 for consideration.
Your privacy is important to us so your information will remain confidential.
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer.