Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. in Sandpoint, Idaho is currently seeking full-time aerospace assembly technicians to join our team.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for assembling production articles in accordance with approved engineering drawings, process specifications, and work instructions. Depending on skills, other functions may be assigned by manager.
Mandatory Attributes and Skills:
- Exceptional attitude and work ethic.
- Team oriented, dependable, punctual, trustworthy and present self with professionalism.
- Trainable and willing to learn.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to use hand and power tools including various measuring instruments.
- Basic computer skills to access engineering drawings, process specifications, and other reference material.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs. (occasional)
- Extended periods of standing
Preferable Attributes and Skills:
- Metal fabrication, drilling, riveting a plus
- Experience with blueprint reading is not mandatory but preferred.
- Individuals with aviation related manufacturing experience may be given preference.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pay commensurate with experience and skill.
- Benefits available after probationary period
- Send qualified resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration:
Email submission only.
Your privacy is important to us so your information will remain confidential.
Tamarack Aerospace Group, Inc. is proud of its diverse environment as an equal opportunity employer.